At Relevar Home Care, we believe that in order to provide the highest quality in services, we must hire the most qualified staff. In an industry such as healthcare, standard is not measured by quantity, but quality. Therefore, we take the time to get to know and understand our employees.
Candidates must pass a background check as well as a drug test.
Relevar Home Care - Mount Clemens, MI
Experienced Caregiver/C.N.A./Home Health Aide
Immediate Openings Available: Relevar’s Caregiver positions range in pay from $9.50 to $12.00 per hour.
Join an Award Winning Home Care Agency that values reliable, compassionate and professional Caregivers.
Apply Immediately! Our job is to keep you working!
Caregivers will assist clients with daily living activities. Candidates will need to have a minimum of 6 months prior experience in a hospital, nursing home, group home, assisted living, home care agency or rehab facility.
Candidates are Required to Have:
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable Vehicle
- Valid Auto Insurance
Candidates must be flexible to work weekends. We require that our staff transport clients in their own vehicles as needed. Employment is to be considered contingent on the needs of our clients.
How to Apply:
Please click the Apply Now link below.
Walk-in applicants accepted Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Interviews will be conducted at our corporate office in Mt. Clemens, MI.
It is Relevar Home Care’s practice to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, sex, age, color, marital status, religion, veteran status, disability, national origin, or other protected classes as provided by applicable law.
Caregiver/CNA/Home Health Aide: 6 months
Award-Winning Private Duty Home Care Agency is seeking a Registered Nurse/LPN.
Join Our Care Team Today!
It takes a special person to work in the home care industry. This position offers you the opportunity to make a difference when it matters most. If you are proactive and are driven to perform quality work, we want to talk to you. If you are driven to be accurate and are conscientious, you will enjoy our culture.
Our nurses are focused on the quality of the visits which equates to approximately 2-3 client visits per day. This allows you time to get to know the client and families so you can really make a difference.
- Meet with families and help them determine what services and equipment will help them improve their quality of life in the comforts of their home
- Orienting, educating, supervising and evaluating support staff
- Completing regularly scheduled assessments
- Coordinating care with outside medical personnel and equipment companies
- Complete weekly medication setups, wound care and additional client care as needed
- Assist in conducting team meetings with the clients care team
- Conduct training in-services
- Serves as On-Call on a rotational basis
- Experience working with opening cases and setting up care plans
- Ability to demonstrate a general understanding of Home Health Care business models when opening a case
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Nursing – 2 years
Required license or certification: LPN