Relevar’s Occupational Therapist’s are State of Michigan certified. They assist patients to resume self-care activities important to daily living, while working to improve functions in the patient’s hands and upper body.
Some of the services Occupational Therapist’s provide include:
- Performance Skills Assessment and Treatment
- Adaptive Equipment Recommendation and Usage Training
- Comprehensive Home and Job Site Evaluations with Adaptive Recommendations
- Assess and Treats Small Motor Function
- Recommends Adaptive Techniques for Bathing, Dressing, Grooming